Seabrook Village by Erickson Senior Living is looking for an Assistant Supervisor of Safety and Emergency Services (SES) to help provide oversight and supervision of their shift. This position provides leadership and a positive example to the team, ensuring that all employees in the department are held accountable for upholding the values of Erickson Way.
$ 1,500 login bonus until 11/15/21
EMT or emergency medical responder certification, CPR and driver’s license required.
How you are going to have an impact:
- Perform regular patrols of the property, staffing the gatehouse and responding to emergency and routine service calls
- Enforce parking and traffic rules.
- Ensure the completion of daily shift reports and incident reports (regarding medical response, theft of property, accidents, fires, serious mechanical malfunctions, emergency response, rule violations and regulations.
- Filter visitors, sellers, etc. at the gatehouse.
- Supervisory responsibilities:
- Help with training, coaching and advice for employees.
- Provides daily leadership, supervision, motivation and communication to direct and indirect reports
- Monitors the team throughout the day and reinforces security practices.
- Provide exceptional customer service and hospitality and foster a safe and secure environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 years of age and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification repayment, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- On-site medical centers, offering wellness visits and health care to all employees over the age of 18.
- Free on-site parking in all our communities and company offices
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which is based on our values, our vision and our mission.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- More than 1 year of external experience in an SES oversight role or 1 year of demonstrated leadership in an Erickson SES agent role
- More than 1 year of outside experience in an emergency responder role or 1 year of demonstrated competent performance in an Erickson SES emergency responder role.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Current CPR Certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current certification as an emergency medical responder.
* All required licenses and certifications must be maintained as a condition of employment.
Seabrook is a beautiful 98-acre continuing care retirement community located in the scenic Monmouth County neighborhood of Tinton Falls, just six miles from the Jersey Shore. We are part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a nationwide provider of senior residences and healthcare with campuses in 11 states and growing.
Erickson Senior Living, its Affiliates and Managed Communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free from unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender , age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local.