LAS VEGAS, April 1, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Opening this summer, Resorts World Las Vegas presents its dynamic portfolio of restaurants and cocktails. The newest resort on the Strip will host premier dining and drinking experiences, ranging from famous chef-run restaurants and quick-service venues to original concepts developed by Genting and Resorts World Las Vegas.
âOur guests will have no shortage of incredible dining options when they visit the resort,â said Resorts World Las Vegas vice president of food and beverage. Bart mahoney. “From fine dining to more casual venues, we’ve set out to carefully design a culinary program that will offer a diverse list of food and beverage concepts.”
To download high resolution renderings, please click here
The range of food and beverage venues at Resorts World Las Vegas include:
- VIVA! – Created in collaboration with Esquire magazine âChef of the yearâ, VIVA! famous chef by Ray Garcia Modern interpretation of regional Mexican cuisine in a dynamic, lush and contemporary space. The bright and bold flavors of the food and cocktails, along with the rich and colorful design, set the stage for a fun and elevated dining experience.
- Genting Palace – Step into the glamor of yesteryear at Genting Palace, the culinary gem established by Genting Group in 1965, will offer an exquisite menu of authentic Cantonese cuisine, exceptional seafood and dim sum.
- Kusa Nori – Complete with a high-energy sushi bar and teppanyaki grills, this modern Japanese bistro, created by Resorts World Las Vegas, will serve up classic and innovative dishes from Japan including yakitori and teppanyaki creations, as well as a wide selection of sakes.
- Brezza – From the semi-finalist of the James Beard Award Nicole brisson and industry veteran Jason Rocheleau, Brezza will serve upscale and modern Italian coastal cuisine that embraces the traditions of Italy, featuring handmade pasta, premium seafood, Brisson hand-picked heirloom breeds and Creekstone Farms beef, accompanied by a beverage program that includes classic amari that honors Italy extensive produce and historic wine region.
- Zazu Bar – Second concept of Chef Brisson and Rocheleau, this dynamic and chic cafÃ© will revive the spirit and flavors of Europe by highlighting its regional diversity through hot and cold tapas, cheese and cold cuts and sweet and savory pastries. Wines from all over the world are served by the glass, in bottles and by plane, as well as beer and cocktails from different regions of Europe, encouraging exploration.
Casual dining and on-the-go options
- Craig’s vegan – Customers can satisfy their sweet tooth in the very first scoop shop for Los Angeles hotspot, Craig’s, with rich, creamy and decadent frozen vegan treats in scoops, pints, sundaes and shakes. Iconic flavors include Melrose Mint Chip, Sunset & Strawberry, Killa ‘Vanilla, and Perfectly Chocolate.
- Sun’s Out Buns Out – This fun restaurant, developed by Resorts World Las Vegas, will showcase an innovative approach to comfort food, featuring a key ingredient: eggs. More than just breakfast, Sun’s Out Buns Out will have egg dishes all day, every day.
- Tacos El CabrÃ³n – A San Diego staple, Tacos El CabrÃ³n will serve Tijuana-inspired Mexican cuisine in a trendy and relaxed setting. Menu highlights include authentic street tacos, street corn, burritos, bowls, and specialty dishes.
- Worry – Developed by locals Las Vegas contractor Billy Richardson, Marigold will offer American staples such as burgers, lobsters and homemade desserts, as well as craft beers, signature cocktails and wine.
- Richie palmer Mulberry Street Pizzeria by Beverly hills – A Beverly hills Institution since 1991, Mulberry Street Pizzeria offers authentic slice pizzas and whole pies with special toppings such as Chicken Ranch, Aubergine Parmesan and Rigatoni.
- The cuisine of Resorts World – The Kitchen will be a breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night destination with a range of internationally inspired cuisine. Morning classics and afternoon delicacies such as burgers, pasta and wok fried noodle dishes as well as a buffet option will be served in an elegant and relaxed setting overlooking the casino.
- The market – The Market is an elegant take-out place that will offer gourmet sandwiches, sweet and savory snacks, good wine and small amounts of sodas 24/7.
- Poolside restaurants and bars – Resorts World Las Vegas will offer four poolside dining and drink options at its sprawling 5.5-acre pool complex, including Agave Bar & Grill, serving Mediterranean dishes and grilled seafood dishes; Bites, a snack bar located at the family pool on the east side of the pool deck; and two full-service bars – one of which will feature life-size Jenga and Cornhole, located on the east side of the pool complex and the other overlooking the resort’s magnificent infinity pool.
Bars & Lounges
- Dawg House Saloon & Sportsbook – With an original location on Nashville Music Row, Dawg House Saloon is a classic Nashville Sports bar located adjacent to Resorts World Las Vegas sports betting site which will feature live music and dancing, a range of draft beers, creative cocktails and classic American pub food with a Southern twist.
- Starlight on 66 – With a breathtaking view of the dazzling Las Vegas Strip, Starlight on 66 will offer a stunning 66-story space above neon lights. Plush leather sofas, mahogany paneled walls, and beautiful artwork from around the world will grace the space for a truly elevated living room experience. The show will showcase an exceptional collection of fine and rare spirits, handcrafted cocktails and world-inspired small plates.
- Crystal bar – Located in the heart of the casino floor, Crystal bar will specialize in handcrafted cocktails and selected spirits. This sophisticated shrine is bathed in glamor, featuring a sparkling design featuring cascading crystal-shaped pendants.
- Casino and lobby bars – Guests looking for a quick refresh can visit one of the full service bars located throughout the resort, including Bar Baccara, Upper limit bar, Conrad Lobby Bar and Crockfords Lobby Bar.
Previously announced locations
In addition to these food and beverage concepts, Resorts World Las Vegas previously announced the arrival of the following dining outlets:
- Famous Foods Street Eats – Developed by Zouk Group, Famous Foods is a food hall concept inspired by Asian hawkers with 16 stalls offering authentic street food and cuisines from top chefs and restaurateurs – and the only destination in the country with the most Michelin plate and Bib Gourmand have recognized concepts under one roof.
- Wally’s Wines and Spirits – An institution much appreciated by Angelenos and Hollywood Celebrated for decades, Wally’s Wine and Spirits will combine a restaurant, wine bar and specialty food market, creating a unique tasting and shopping experience.
- FUHU – A concept of Zouk Group, FUHU is the latest generation of high energy and experiential meals blended with an unexpected twist of contemporary Asian cuisine and a mixology program that will leave guests mesmerized.
- Red tail – RedTail, the Zouk group’s social game bar, will feature premium beer, wine, cocktails and sharing platters while playing a variety of games like beer pong, darts and pool.
- Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge – Located on the casino floor, Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge will be an upscale getaway offering a cache of vintage and rare champagnes, lively handcrafted cocktails and aromatic wines.
Additional details on each concept will be announced in the coming months ahead of the resort’s summer opening.
About Resorts World Las Vegas
Resorts World Las Vegas is developed by Genting Berhad, a Malaysian publicly traded company registered with the Nevada Gaming Commission. The company has affiliated operations in the Americas, Malaysia, Singapore, the UK and the Bahamas. Resorts World Las Vegas is one of the largest hotel construction sites in the United States, growing rapidly with more than 3,000 construction workers on site every day on a nearly 88-acre site. In partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Resorts World Las Vegas will integrate three of Hilton’s premium brands into its resort campus, including Las Vegas Hilton, the resort’s full-service brand; Conrad Las Vegas, Hilton’s luxury lifestyle brand; and LXR, the Hilton network of independent luxury properties, which will operate as Crockfords Las Vegas, Genting’s internationally renowned ultra-luxury brand. Resorts World Las Vegas will feature 3,500 guest rooms and suites, an innovative next-generation game room, world-class food and beverage options, a 5,000-capacity theater, distinct nightlife venues, a collection of designer boutiques and boutiques, and Suite. The integrated resort will weave the centuries-old traditions of the international Resorts World brand into the fabric of Las Vegas, introducing a bold and fresh approach to hospitality in the city with stunning design, cutting-edge technology and world-class customer service. Resorts World Las Vegas is Sharecare Health Safety VERIFIED â¢ with Forbes travel guide, a check that ensures that the station has appropriate health security procedures in place. For more information visitrwlasvegas.comor find us onFacebook, LinkedIn,TwitterandInstagram.
About the Genting Group
The Genting group includes Genting Berhad (KLSE: GENTING), the holding company, and its listed companies Genting Malaysia Berhad (KLSE: GENM), Genting Plantations Berhad (KLSE: GENP) and Genting Singapore Limited (SGX: G13). The Genting Group collectively employs approximately 56,000 people and is involved in leisure and hospitality, oil palm plantations, power generation, oil and gas, real estate development, life sciences and biotechnology activities, with operations around the world, including in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, India, China, United States of America, Bahamas and the UK. Genting Group is a leader in the global gaming and hospitality industry. Founded in 1965, Genting Group has over 50 years of experience developing and operating beach resorts in the Americas, Malaysia, Singapore, the UK and the Bahamas, delivering an unparalleled resort experience and iconic entertainment attractions to over 50 million visitors per year. For more information visit www.genting.com.
SOURCE Resorts World Las Vegas